Amazing offer - £5 for Lib Dem Spring Conference!
By Susie Murray, Head of Conferences & Events, Liberal Democrats
All members are welcomed to join the Liberal Democrats for our 2nd online Spring conference from 11th-13th March and have a say on party policy, attend a variety of topical fringe events and make the most of the rich training offer.
Register Now for only £5.
Is conference for me?
It is! Conference offers a broad variety of content and offers something for activists, policy geeks and for those who just enjoy talking and hearing about politics. You can choose to just watch or you can get more involved whether that is speaking in a debate. If you're up for it then why not ask Ed Davey a question about something you care about or vote on future party policy. There is truly something for everyone.
Good to know
- Don't have time to join every session? You don't have to - Conference offers an accessible and flexible format...dip in and out as you please!
- What are the timings? Conference starts at 2pm on Friday, 11th March and finishes on the evening of Sunday 13th March.
- What tech do I need? For the best experience of the online conference we recommend using a laptop or desktop with Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- When will I find out about what speeches, debates and events will take place? The Full Agenda is expected early February, however you can look at agendas from previous conferences here.
- I want to attend in person - is there anything happening? ALDC are running an event on 12-13 March in York - registration to online Spring Conference is included when you register for the ALDC event.
- Not sure how to navigate your first conference? Don't worry! We've got you covered.
We'll be there with a suggested itinerary to help you familiarise yourself with the virtual platform and get the most out of conference. There's a lot to take in!
As part of our special first-timers programme you'll be invited to attend an exclusive first-timers event where you'll meet people from behind the scenes, a special intro from Ed Davey MP and other senior party figures to ask questions and learn more.
Don't just take our word for it...
Here's what other members said after their first conference:
It was my first conference and I was surprised how enjoyable it was and how engaged I felt with the virtual experience.
My first experience and I feel fired up!
I had a fantastic first time experience and would definitely attend again. The online chat was a great way to learn members' names and values
A feeling of belonging. I found myself shouting in agreement with some of the speakers. At the end of each day I wanted to be up and doing something - especially after Sir Ed's speech -WOW!!
We look forward to welcoming you to Spring Conference!